1. You will need the Oval Frame Textured Embossing Folder, Ovals Originals Big Shot Die, Extra Large Ovals Punch, the Big Shot, Ink, the Stamp Set of your choice, and cardstock ( I am using the New In Colors and Whisper White).
2. On the Ovals Originals Bigz Die there are 3 different size ovals. You will be using the medium size oval for your frames.
4. One at a time, put each of your ovals inside the Oval Frames Textured Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot.
5. You will now have your embossed medallions.
6. Pick the stamp of your choice and stamp it on Whisper White cardstock. I am using an image from the Stampin' Up Tagtastic Stamp Set and In Color Ink.
7. Now take the Extra Large Oval Punch and punch out your image.
8. Repeat for each of your embossed medallions. Since the Extra Large Oval Punch layers with the Ovals Textured Embossing Folder, the sky is the limit as to what you create!
If you would like to order the materials needed to make this project, click here!