Good Morning Everyone! As promised, here is the tutorial to help you make paper bows from Designer Series Paper. What's great is that you can get two bows from one sheet of 12 x 12 paper. Now you can have custom made bows for not only Christmas, but any occasion. Enjoy!
1. You will need a 6 x 12 sheet of Designer Series Paper, Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/16" punch, brads, paper trimmer.
2. Use your paper trimmer to cut the 6 x 12 Designer Series Paper into 8 (1 x6 strips), 4( 1 x 5 strips), and 1 (1x4 strip).
3. Put snail on the ends of each of the strips.
4. Wrap each of the strips as shown. Roll the 1 x 4 strip into a circle.
5. This is what you should end up with.
6. Use the 1/16"circle punch to put holes in each bow petal.
7. Attach all four bow petals using a brad.
8. This is what you should have now.
9. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to attach each layer. Be sure to alternate patterns.
10. Here is your completed bow!