6 - 8 Weeks Prior to the Card Event:
- Make a card list of who you want to send the cards to. Some crafters often send cards only to family and close friends.
- Decide on a basic design including the size, color, and sentiment.
- Compare your supplies on hand to your supplies needed to complete the cards. Make a list of supplies you need to purchase and also contact your friendly Stampin' Up Demonstrator.
4 - 5 Weeks Prior to the Card Event:
- Purchase the supplies including envelopes, address labels, and stamps.
- Arrange the supplies in one area or container so everything can be accessed quickly and easily as time permits.
- Start creating your cards, working assembly line style.
- Address and stamp envelopes. (You can save time by using the computer.)
2 - 3 Weeks Prior to the Card Event:
- Finish creating all of your cards. If time permits, you can add additional embellishments.
- Double check your cards against your original card list as you place them in envelopes.
- MAIL YOUR CARDS AND RELAX!