Good Afternoon Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool is the Stylus. Used for dry embossing and scoring, the Stylus is often overlooked. It has two sizes on each end and is the perfect companion to brass templates.
Features & Benefits
- Use to dry emboss both lightweight and heavyweight papers
- Approximately 5-1/2" long
- 2 rounded ends of different sizes
- Wood and metal construction
- Works with Classy Brass templates
- Scores cards for a smooth, crisp fold
Use the large end first, and then add more detail with the small end. Use the dry embossing technique to frame your artwork.
If you would like to purchase the Stylus, click here. Enjoy!