Features & Benefits
- Add interest to scrapbook pages and cards
- Lever punches have an easy-to-use thumb lever
- Available in a variety of exclusive designs
- Images in catalog are approximate size
- Handheld punches: 1/16" Circle
- Lever punches: Boho Blossoms
Heart to Heart
You can use the circle and square punches for easy layering.
The 1" Circle, 3/4" Circle, and 3/4" Square punches complement many of Stampin' Up's stamped images. Simply stamp the image, and then punch it out.
Use the Word Window punch on the front of a card, and then stamp your verse or sentiment on the inside of the card to show through the window.
Punches can save you time when you create tickets, tags, and labels:
Use the Ticket Corner punch to create any size ticket.
Use the Tag Corner punch to create any size tag
Some of the shape punches are designed to work with other Stampin’ Up! products.
To create a row of holes with the Spiral punch:
1. Insert the paper into the punch so that the corner of the paper is positioned in the L-shaped tip.
2. Press down firmly on the punch.
3. Reposition the punch so that the end of the L-shaped tip sits in the notch of the left hole.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all the holes have been punched.
Sharpen punches by punching through aluminum foil. Smooth punches by punching through waxed paper.
Punches are not meant to cut multiple papers at once.
Because of the intricacy of the Jumbo Snowflake punch design, you need to use a little more pressure to punch it out than a typical punch.