Hi Everyone! Last week I shared my Tropical Party Mini Album which could be made in only a few hours. Today, I will show you how to create the album base and then you can embellish with anything that you choose. Enjoy!
1. You will need one sheet of 12 x 12 Cardstock , a bone folder or a scoring board.
2. Score the 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock every 3" one way only.
3. Turn the cardstock in the opposite direction and fold in half.
4. Fold the outside edge of the cardstock about 2".
5. Fold the other side of the cardstock 2" as well.