Hi Everyone! I'm now dedicating Tuesdays to highlight tools that Stampin' Up offers. Sometimes we hear about a product, but we just don't know what it's for. Tuesday Tool will give you some backgound information, ideas, and tips to help you incorporate it into your papercrafting. Enjoy!
- Use to color line art with pastels
- Sponge the edges of cardstock
- Color white or cream ribbon to match your project, color Pretties Kit Flowers with ink or pastels, or stamp a design
- Use a separate sponge dauber for each color of ink and/or pastels
- Wash after each use, either by hand or machine ( use a mesh bag to hold them)
- Label your daubers with address or marker labels