- Keep your cards very simple. The more cards you make the easier they should be. Adding one extra step when you're making 5 cards is no big deal. However, if you are making 50 cards, this will add hours to the process. Make each card in 7 or less steps.
- Don't worry about your cards being simple. Complete your basic design and if you have time left over, you can add an extra embellishment.
- Work assembly line style. Do all the cutting, all the punching, all the coloring, all the gluing, ect. By doing each step in manageable chunks, this will speed up the process.
- Don't wait for a specific time to start working on your cards as it may never come. Instead, as you complete other tasks like watching t.v. or talking on the phone, you can work on a portion of your cards. Little by little you will get them done.
- Finally, remember each card does not have to be identical. As your family and friends are unique, so is each card. A card is a unique reflection of your heartfelt feelings for them.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Christmas Card Tips - Making Your Cards in Bulk
Hi Everyone! Last week I posted card and envelope sizes to help you create your Christmas Cards. Today I am sharing with you tips to help you mass produce them without you getting stressed out. Enjoy!