Hi Everyone! It's Technique Thursday again and today I want to show you how easy it is to stamp on candles. Stampin'Up has wonderful stamp sets and inks to create beautiful gifts like this for any occasion. Enjoy!
1. You will need a candle, stamps, ink, tissue paper, wax paper, scissors, and a heat gun.
2. Stamp your images on tissue paper in the ink color of your choice.
3. Stamp extra images on the tissue in case of a mistake.
4.Cut out your stamped images fairly close to the edges.
5. Take your first stamped image and place it on the candle. Wrap wax paper, that is cut not any taller than the candle being used, around the stamped image. Pull the wax paper tight against the candle. Moving quickly, take your heat gun and wave it over the stamped image. You should see the change begin to take place within a few seconds. As the candle heats up, the pressure from the wax should push the image into the melting wax of the candle, embedding the image and leaving your image intact.
6. Slowly peel the wax paper off the candle.
7. You now have a stamped candle. You can also do multiple images on one candle; just place another image and move the wax paper.
If you would like to order any Stampin' Up Stamp Sets or Stampin' Up Ink, click here.