Hi Everyone! It's Technique Thursday. Todays technique is a quick way to do faux stitching with a Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen. Enjoy!
1. You will need cardstock, paper piercer and mat, Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, and a ruler.
2. Take the ruler and line it up on your cardstock and punch holes with the paper piercer all the way around.
3. Take the Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen and connect each of the holes. Use the ruler to help make straight lines.
4. You now have faux stitching.
5. Add your cardstock to your project.