What a way to refresh an area in your home or work and recycle at the same time! Enjoy!
1. You will need a clean empty baby food jar, clear embossing powder, a stamp, an inkpad, and an embossing heat gun.
2. Take your stamp and ink it on your inkpad then stamp directly on the baby food jar.
3. Pour embossing powder on your stamped image then emboss with the heat gun.
4. Pour the Gel Candle Recipe Mix ( which is listed below) into your baby food jar.
5. Decorate the lid and set in the bottom of the refrigerator so the liquid can gel. (Remember to put it somewhere no one will touch it.)
Gel Candle Recipe:
1. Heat 1 cup of distilled water.
2. Add four packages of unflavored gelatin.
3. Stir until dissolved.
4. Remove from heat and add 1 cup of cool distilled water.
5. Add 10 to 20 drops of scented oil. ( I got mine from Bath and Body Works!)
6. Add a few drops of food coloring. (Optional)
7. Let the mixture cool, then pour it into the clean baby food jars.
8. Let gel set overnight.