Hi Everyone! I thought I would add a weekly post focusing on one technique that I have learned and would love to share with you. This will be called "Technique Thursday". This week's topic is using the VersaMark Pad to emboss. Enjoy!
Materials You will Need:
Versamark Stamp Pad, Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Funnel Tray, Heat Gun, Cardstock, and a Stamp
1. Place the cardstock in the funnel tray.
2. Rub Embossing Buddy over the cardstock.
3. Take your Stamp and stamp it on the VersaMark Pad.
4. Pour Embossing Powder over your image.
5. Shake off the excess in the tray, then pour it back into the jar.
6. Heat the powdered image until the powder melts and is shiny.
7. You now have an Embossed image that you can add to your project.